Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Jewelry time!

For the past few days, I have been doggie sitting on campus. Thge house is one of the original farmhouses off of Euclid. It has great energy! I have been making some beautiful bracelets, earrings and even a metal and pearl necklace! I combined metal, shell, glass, green turquoise and whatever else I could find. I didn't get to wrap any beads, yet...I have a friend of a friend who is going to teach me how to do some intricate weavings. I hope I get to meet this mystery person soon. I'm also hoping to put together an invitation to my summer shin dig this week. I also really hope its not going to turn into a big fakaktah ordeal, like everything else I have been doing with my jewelry!(etsy, deviantart.com)I was able to upload my jewelry pics onto these sites and get a banner. But I can't navigate the sights. There is a sale I want to participate in on etsy, but can't figure out how to do it...even after reading the directions several times!!!! On deviantart.com I can't figure out how to make 'friends' with other artists among other things. if anyone wants to help me out with any of this, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment